The authority has made significant improvements to our billing procedures, with several benefits to our customers, including a new and improved invoice layout, and a new web-based Customer Portal that enables you to access your account information and activity from any internet connected device. In addition, you will be able to view your account history and pay your bills. These options are in addition to the way you are used to paying such as through your bank or writing a check and mailing it in.
To use our Customer Portal:
1. Link to https://ebma.authoritypay.com
2. Click Set Up Online Access
3. Enter the required information, including your account number and CID number, both of which may be found on your invoice. (postcard)
4. Create a password for your account
5. Click Create Account You will now be able to pay your bill online via credit card after you create and access your account, choose Pay Now under Account Actions and provide the required payment information.
You can still mail in your payment using one check. (no need to send separate checks any longer).
Beginning the first quarter of 2020 your water and sewer rates will increase by $3.00 each.
This information will also be in your next billing at the end of the year.